Limited Edition Mizuno Pro 221 Blue Ion Irons Now Available For Pre-Order
The Limited Edition Mizuno Pro 221 Blue Ion Irons are now available for Pre-order.
LIMITED EDITION PRO 221 BLUE ION IRONS
Only 1,221 sets produced, only 500 in the US and we have our hands on two sets! 1,221 sets globally, only 500 here in the US, and we have 3 of those sets!
Mizuno has announced the global release of 1,221 sets of the Mizuno Pro 221 muscleback, in a stunning blue IP finish.
The irons boast a smoky blue plating, an exclusive staff banded ‘icon’ ferrule, MCC Teams Blue / White grips and a custom labelled DG Tour Issue S400 shaft. As per Mizuno’s prior Blue IP wedges, the plating will be softer than standard chrome and combined with copper underlay for a sensational feel – should any prospective owner decide to play them. They may prefer to maintain the irons pristine condition within a unique white Mizuno Pro case – which adds to their collectability.
- Grain Flow Forged High Density from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima, Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel during impact
- Optimized graduated tapered blade offers more penetrating ball flight with increasing loft, a fine-tuned sweet spot height and CG distance throughout the set
- Thicker muscle behind impact offers HIT tested sound and feel
- Copper underlay provides incremental softer impact feel
- Narrower, cambered sole designed with input from many players during prototype testing
- Satin and mirror combo finish offer a sophisticated look with reduced glare at address
- Players’ Iron: Smallest, most traditional-looking clubheads; more versatile and less forgiving