How to Customize the Siteline of Your PING Putter!
Morton Golf is one of the few retailers in the country that uses a program that PING makes available called PING WRX where you gain the ability to add a number of customizations to your new PING putter.
One of these customization options is to create a custom siteline on the top of your putter.
The options that you have available based on the type of putter are to add or subtract the siteline, add the siteline to the leading edge, take it off, add one that goes all the way back and almost anything else you could want, depending on which club you are looking to get.
To order this just go to mortongolfsales.com then…
- Add the putter you want to your cart.
- Search “PING WRX” in the search bar.
- Click on the custom siteline option.
- Enter the relevant information in the required fields.
- Add it to your cart.
- Then you are ready to check out and once you do, this will be applied to your order.
If you want to see what PING putters we have available you can see them here and if you want to add this customization to your card you can find it here.