Titleist Introduces New Tour Speed Golf Ball
The new Titleist Tour Speed is a three-piece, thermoplastic urethane covered golf ball designed to deliver consistent, category leading performance and it is officially being introduced to consumers today, August 7, 2020.
Proven through extensive testing with amateur golfers, Tour Speed provides the unique combination of exceptional distance in the long game and precise short game scoring control. Speed meets performance in the new Titleist Tour Speed. This ball is designed for golfers seeking excellent performance that is exceeded only by Pro V1, Pro V1x and AVX.
- Exceptional Distance
- Penetrating Flight on Long Game Shots
- Precise Scoring Control
- Soft Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits
- Technology Driven Core Design Delivers Maximum Speed On Full Swing Shots
- Fast Ionomer Casing Layer Contributes To Increased Speed And Low Long Game Spin
- Proprietary TPU Cover Generates Greenside Spin For Short Game Scoring Control
- 346 Quadrilateral Dipyramid Dimple Design Provides Penetrating Flight For Long Distance With Tight DispersionTechnology Features
- Technology Driven Core Design
- Fast Ionomer Casing Layer
- Proprietary TPU Cover
- 346 Quadrilateral Dipyramid Dimple Design
Colors and Play Numbers
White golf balls are available with play numbers 1-4.