How to Add a Custom Site Dot to Your PING Putter.
As one of the few online retailers offering customized PING Putters through a program called PING WRX, Morton Golf Sales has the unique ability to offer many customization options for new PING putters being purchased by Morton Golf Sales customers.
One of the options that our customers have available to them is to create a custom site dot on their putter.
This site dot can be added to the top rail of your putter closest to the face to allow you to hit even more accurately and sink more of your puts.
You can add this customization to your order in just a few easy steps.
- Add the putter of your choice to your cart.
- Search “PING WRX” in the search bar at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “site dot” listing.
- Select your option from the drop-down menu.
- Add this item to your cart and you’re on your way!
That’s it, that’s how you add a custom site dot to your new putter. If you would like to learn more about how to do this, just watch the video above and if you would like to add this to your order you can find it here.