How to Order a Morton Golf Sales Online Gift Certificate
Now is the perfect time of year to get a Morton Gift Certificate for that special golfer in your life to be able to get the exact equipment that they have been wanting.
It’s such a custom game anyway, we get your apprehension to buy them a club outright. Why not get it right the first time by letting them get exactly what they want?
However, we have had a few customers let us know that the process to buy a Morton Golf Gift Certificate can be a bit confusing so we wanted to create a full instructional video to be able to show you EXACTLY how to order yours.
If you would like to learn how to go ahead and watch the video above and if you would like to buy yours now you can here. (Don’t this video pop-up on the product page as well for you to view!)
Here is the step-by-step process to be able to buy yours:
- Go here to start to process of getting your gift certificate.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button.
- On the next page click “Send Via Email”
- Select your amount.
- Add a quantity.
- Add the name of the recipient.
- Add the name of who it is from.
- Add a custom message for the recipient.
- Add the email of the person you would like the card sent to. (This can be yourself if you would like to print it out, however, every email you add is counted as an extra gift card so make sure that the number of email addresses and the quantity you entered match/there is a larger quantity than the number of emails.)
- Click “Add Gift Certificated to My Shopping Cart”
- Then you can continue to complete your order.
Overall, this is the process to order a Morton Golf Gift Certificate. You can watch the video above for a step by step visual to be able to better understand the process.
We look forward to helping that golfer in your life get the exact equipment they are wanting.